Monday 6 August 2012

The start of something new

Well than then, here goes my first attempt at blogging. I'm not what one would call tech-savvy; I don't have a MSN or Twitter account, my family shares one computer (and my wife's E-Book) and my phone doesn't even have a camera on it. Still, there's a first for everything. My passion for tabletop gaming has had me lurking on the net, watching other people share their growing collections and gaming experiences.

Last weekend I decided that maybe it would be fun to try something similar. So without further ado I present to you my first Gaming and Painting Blog. Enjoy, and please tell me what you think of it.

Maarten


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I love to be the first to comment on things like this! Because I encourage this kind of shameless exhibitionist-style behavior, which is basically what it is, but in a good way! (Guilty as charged myself!). I'm excited to see what you'll be sharing, although I fear most of the technical details will be beyond me! And now my 10 minutes are up, and I have to go back to work!

    PS. My job as editor forces me to say this..."Well then"

    ReplyDelete